14 March 2010

Weekend Update


Weather was warm yesterday at Eldo Canyon. Warmed up flashing a cool boulder in the creek, Eastern Priest v4.
Eastern Priest, v4
After that the group headed to The Heist v12 where Thomas Betterton got insanely close to sending. I have now been up to the slot four times and I have done all the moves on this climb. Next season I WILL climb this problem. Here's some pictures...

Thomas B. getting close


Then Qwigon v10. This problem is ok. Small holds out a cool bulge. Unfortunately we got to the boulder in the evening and the rock had been sitting in the sun all day. No dice. Next time!! Majority of the day was spent sharing laughs with friends at the boulders.

On another note I have turned most of my attention and effort to the Park season. I want to climb hard this summer so training is in full effect for the next few months. A few Chattown fellas might roll in around May and as always the summer will consist of a lot of driving and walking. Hopefully some sending in between.

Busy school week ahead. Might head up to RMNP to check out snow level this weekend. I heard rumors that Whispers of Wisdom is climbable!!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment