28 March 2010

Joe's recap

Just got back from a long weekend at Joe's Valley. This place is SICK!! Will be spending a lot more time there in the next few years. Last time I was there I was able to do a few climbs...

...but this trip was much more productive. I had by far my strongest day of climbing in my 10 years in the game. Of course just being in the Valley is nice enough, but doing some difficult problems makes the trip seem more worth while. Here is the short ticked list.

Wed - Scary Monsters
Thurs- Feels Like Grit, Worst Case Scenario, G2-07
Fri- Killed by Numbers (flash)
Sat- Smokin' Joe, Water Painting, Scrawny and Brawny, Fingerhut, The Wind Below (flash), Moby Dick

There was a bunch of cool people in the Valley making for a good time. I focused more on climbing this trip rather than filming, but here is a short clip of the weekend...

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great time! wish i could just go to joe's for the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete