22 March 2010

lately...

Weekend was cool... went to the Spot in Boulder on Saturday. Place is really sick, but it AINT got nothing on the DBC!! Fact: No trip to Boulder is complete without a 14" Half Fast sub...

New Turkey: Grilled Shaved Turkey, Roasted Red Peppers, Sauteed Onions, Tomatoes, Lettuce, Spicy Chipotle Mayo

Then headed up to Arthur's Rock on Sunday...


This weekend I am planning on rolling WEST to JOES!! There is a good group of Colorado climbers heading that way so why not join the group. Heading out Thursday after class (6pm) then getting back into Denver on Monday night. I have a lot to do at Joe's so I figured I would make my list for the long weekend...
Scary Monsters-v6
Nerve Damage-v7
The Wind Below-v8
They Call Him Jordan-v8
Worst Case Scenario-v9
Smokin' Joe-v9
Groundation-v9
Jitterbug Perfume-v10
Prince of Thieves-v11
Gentleman Jack-v11

Not too bad. Maybe some lesser known problems also...

No comments:

Post a Comment