07 March 2011

Video - 10 Days in Arkansas

Here is a short video showcasing the 10 day trip I took to Arkansas. Got to say that the bouldering around the Jasper, AR area has got to be some of the best climbing I have done in the States. Already planning a return trip next fall.


Unfortunately on the last day of the trip, I fell off the last move of Fred's Roof and strained my achilles tendon pretty bad. First injury in a while so all I can do is learn from it. The injury occurred because I threw desperately to the last jug on Fred's and landed just left of the pads. From now on I will always line up my landing zone and make sure I feel 100% before committing to a difficult, desperate move.

So now I am back in Denver and there is much to be done. Training for the alpine season will begin in the next few weeks. Got a lot of projects in the mountains and also high hopes of developing some new ones I have had my eye on!

All for now, 
JG

No comments:

Post a Comment